1. Manufacture of the electric distributive and regulating equipment; 2. Manufacture of games and toys.
Number of staff
The description of let out production
The electric distributive and regulating equipment; 2. Games and toys.
1. Let out electrotechnical production has the certain level of protection against external influences, work with electroadjusting products of various standards is possible(probable). Production has elegant appearance and the modern design, used high-quality materials guarantee high crashworthiness, thermostability and durability.
2. The wide assortment of games and toys differs reasonableness of the maintenance(contents), original design and high quality of manufacturing. First of all toys allow to develop imagination, a fine motility of hands and evident - shaped thinking at children.
1. By manufacture of electrotechnical products the high quality equipment and the newest technological processes adequate(answering) to advanced international requirements is used.
2. Made games and toys are executed from a non-polluting material, help to develop at children imagination, spatial perception(recognition) and memory. The pledge and a guarantee of the European degree of quality recognized as the international regulating bodies, began various patents and certifications.
Innovations, patents, certificates
The certificate of conformity РОСС RU.МЛ11. Н01453 № 0096534
The certificate of conformity РОСС RU.МЛ11. Н01452 № 0096511
The sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion № 33. МО.03.963. Item 000274.12.09
The certificate of conformity № РОСС RU.ФК14. К00019 GOST Р ИСО 9001-2001
The certificate of conformity РОСС RU.АЯ46. В73836 № 8901839
Deliveries of production in other regions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries
Production is delivered in all regions of the Russian Federation, and also to Byelorussia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan
Regions and the countries of interest for export
The countries of the CIS, Baltic, and also Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Italy, Spain, Finland, Greece, Cyprus